What is Reiki?
• An ancient healing system using spiritually guided life force energy
• A tool for self-awareness and transformation
• A non-invasive therapy
• God light energy
What does Reiki do?
• Addresses the whole person, the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects
• Stimulates the body’s natural healing ability
• Allows Ease in the body and not Dis-ease
• Restores the parasympathetic nervous system allowing a sense of calm, health and well-being
• Helps with pain and stress reduction
• Stimulates the body’s immune system
• Promotes restful sleep
• Dissolves energy blockages and tension
A session lasts a maximum of one hour. Fully clothed, the client lays on a massage table or can sit on a chair if preferred. As the Reiki begins to flow, one can expect to feel very relaxed and comfortable. The rate is $60/hour.
As a Reiki Master, I have been trained to give Reiki sessions and to educate others who would like to become practitioners. There are four levels to become a Reiki Master. For Reiki 1 & 2 (a two-day training) the cost is $350 which includes lunch. If you are interested in furthering your Reiki training, I also offer Usui Advanced Reiki Training (Master IIIa) which is a $200 course and Usui Advanced Reiki Training (Master IIIb) which is $400.